- Grow Your Medical Practice
- Connect w/ Doctors and Patients
- Revenue Capture Solutions
- Free Consultation – Schedule an Appointment
- Latest Blog Posts
- 42% of patients said they have used Social Media to search reviews of health treatments or physicians
- 40% said health information on social media sites would affect how they manage a chronic condition
“Physicians may have a moral obligation to become involved in social media.
”Social Media is a business strategy, not just a marketing tool"
“Physicians should be active in social media because Humanization leads to Trust; Trust leads to Communication; Communication leads to Information Sharing, and Information Sharing leads to better care.”
“Adding “yourself” to your social media message can make you a more authentic source of trusted information”